Friday, December 26, 2008

Good Morning India!

True Friend
A true friend is someone
who reaches for ur hand
& touches ur heart.

I'll be ur friend
When ur down, I'll be there to cheer u up.
When ur tired, I'll be there to lift u up.
I'll be ur friend no matter what!

A friend is a
A friend is a push when you have stopped,
a chat when u r lonely,
a guide when u r searching,
a smile when u r sad,
a song when u r glad.

Friendship is not collection

Friendship is not collection of hearts
but it is selection of hearts.
All friends r not true.
But true friends r very few! Like you.

A Friend
What is a friend?
She looks out 4 u,
inspires u,
laughs with u,
cries with u,
understands u,
guides u and walks with u.
That's what a friend is... u.

How Long
How long shall v b friends?
Do u want a clue?
As long as stars twinkle in the sky,
till the water runs dry
& till the day I die.
We will b friends.

No comments: